Affordable Transmission Repair in Philadelphia
When you're searching for easy and reliable service from a transmission repair center in Philadelphia, PA, Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care can keep your vehicle rolling along. Whether you need a transmission rebuild or routine service, we've got you covered.
We've been proudly serving customers since 1962, and the Cottman man is still the man. We pride ourselves on our industry experience but also make it our duty to stay informed of modern advances in the field. Our state-of-the-art service center is equipped so that we can handle all of your projects. If you've noticed that your check engine light is on, we can quickly find out the reason why. When you're stranded, you may appreciate the fact that we provide free towing.
Dedicated to client satisfaction, Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care will walk you through the transmission repairs we recommend and address any questions or concerns. If you're looking for a full-service shop in the Philadelphia area that can handle your next project, call our team today.
Additional Transmission Repair Services Include:
- All-Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Axle Repair and Service
- Clutch Repair and Service
- CV-Joint and CV Boot Replacement
- CVT Transmissions
- Diesel Transmission Repair
- Differential Repair and Rebuild
- Driveline Repair and Service
- Heavy Duty Transmissions
- Manual Transmission Repair
- Rebuilt Transmissions
- Transfer Case Repair
- Transmission Coolers
- Transmission Flush
- 4x4 Transmission Repair
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Philadelphia, please call 215-468-5700 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.